I have a seagate goflex external hard drive and it has stopped working.
It does not power up after connecting it to my laptop and turning the power plug on.
I need help in recovering my data.
that i have used to back up my mac several times, now when i plug it in its spins and the light goes on but its not at all found on my mac
I am not sure what has happened to my hard drive.
I plug it into my computer and my computer reconises that it has connected, however I am unable to open it. I am not sure what to do – I have tried it on other peoples computers and have the same issue.
Do you think this is something you will be able to solve – ideally I want to keep what is on the hard drive as it has all my personal pictures on there.
I was curious if I could drop off my laptop and hardrive at your office in London one day after/before work?
I was also curious how long something like this would take to solve? and how much it would cost ?
Please let me know via email and I will come asap.
My iPhone glitched and deleted all my photos and videos, then I tried to reboot the phone and it completely switched off and never came back on again. Its stuck on the iPhone logo & won’t come on at all it just goes black. I went to apple and they said I may have to restore the phone which means I would have to delete all my data that is not backed up. So they told me to come to you. Is this fixable?
Phone got trapped in mechanism of a sofa bed and got smashed and has precious photos on it that I’d like to save if possible please
I have a Hitachi HTS725050A9A364 with an unknown ATA password. I need to reset the password and gain access to the data. I think Atola Insight will do the trick. Could you please give me a quote?
i have accidently deleted my sons data and everything and transferred all my data and everything from my phone to his. how can I retrieve his back to how it was
Assistant David constructs a data recovery flow chat
This web site is going well and I thought I’d post some of the recent enquiries I’ve had for my services:
- I updated the software on my MacBook laptop, and when I turned it on again I couldn’t get past the Apple logo and spinning wheel. The Apple Store can fix it for free but they will need to wipe my laptop and reset it. They advised going to a data recovery specialist to recover my hard-drive, as I haven’t backed it up. Could you advise how much this is likely to cost?
- My laptop is broken, when i turn it on it loads up fine but then i can not access any files and it then shuts down, i also can not open in safe mode or do a restore. i wanted to see if it can be repaired but i have files on my laptop that i do not want to lose hence why i have not tried to do a complete reboot. Is this something that you do?
- I have a 500gb Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Pro external hard drive that when plunged into my PC fails to open and instead a warning message appears which reads as either ‘inaccessible’ or ‘file is corrupted and unreadable’. Furthermore if I remember correctly hard drive became damaged after accidentally being placed on a keyboard cover that contains magnets (I am unsure as to whether this would be relevant to the damaged hard drive however I thought I should include this fact in case it helps). This drive contains a number of personal and university files which I desperately need recovering and any help or advice that you could provide would be much appreciated.
- Have an old Western Digital Netcenter WD2500P019 (250GB) which began emitting a high-frequency oscillating noise. The device will not initialise properly and is displaying a red warning LED on the front panel. Looking for quotes for recovery of data.
- Seagate Backup Plus Portable Drive no longer connects to computer. It has that ‘clicking’ sound.
- Hard disk not working. Work on a mac. Disk utility says can not repair disk. Tried to force mount from command line, tried to mount read only, neither worked.
- Somehow my hard drive appears to have been encrypted remotely using McAfee drive encryption. I have McAfee installed on laptop but neither I nor my company use any form of drive encryption. Is there any way of unencrypting?
- Western Digital , My Pass port external hard drive. The drive is not detected on Windows 10 or when connected to another device such as television. Earlier the drive was accesible via televeision as well as laptop.
- I am from horizon Technologies Islamabad. We have a dvr HDD of 2TB capacity for data recovery. It has DHFS fie system. We required old recording before one month which is probably overwritten as dvr was kept on recording. We used DVR examiner but we cannot recover videos before 18 jun.we need data before that date. we talked to Dvr Examiner support they said you can only recover what you see in the dvr examinar. We need your services regarding the particular recovery and is this possible to recover data which cldnt recovered using DVR examinar software.We can give you teamweaver acces to ISO if you need to perform any intial examination.
- I have a Samsung M3 external hard drive that has been working fine for four years, but now won’t be recognised by my PC; it will show up under Device Manager with its correct manufacture name/title, but the files can’t be accessed via Explorer (just displays as ‘Local Disk’).
- The files on the drive are mainly family photos and videos which I am desperate to recover. Is this something you can help with?
Should you have an similar data recovery requirements, please let me know, I also provide my services freelance – so please get in touch.