I’ve recently received a lot of damaged phones from people across the UK who are looking to have their data recovered. Sometimes, repairing a phone is not possible, but it’s easier to retrieve the data from a damaged phone. My phone recovery work at Data Clinic (https://www.dataclinic.co.uk/) has been of huge benefit in helping me recover data from all types of mobile phone.
- iPhone 7, screen failure. Other than screen failure, rest of phone appears to function, home button appear to respond, as does power as well as volume. Personal phone so I can supply passcode, copy of ID and whatever I remember is on the phone to prove ownership if required. Seeking to recover photo album, not interested in anything else. I cannot be certain that the phone will not immediately wipe as I have removed and placed the sim into a spare phone and logged it into icloud.
- I have had my two windows phones looked at data wise but couldn’t find much.
- I can’t remember which Lumia phones one is 7 and one is 8 and looking for deleted data. Phones weren’t reset at all, and the data was recently deleted on both I think and both had stopped being used straight after etc.
- Samsung galaxy s7edge does not power on, possible motherboard issue. Not battery need data recovery images, contacts
- Water damaged iphone 6s. Won’t power up, not recognised by computer. Need to recover photos and videos from phone. No itunes/icloud backup available.
Contact me for my rates regarding phone recovery and I’ll see if I can get your data back.